Do you want to know how to attract the relationship that you desire and deserve?
I’ve been contacted by single women all around the world who are tired of being on their own, who are asking where all the real men are and who are sick of having relationship after relationship that ends in heartbreak.Women who are struggling to know what ‘being feminine’ means in today’s world and what it looks like for them, especially in the absence of having a partner around who is taking on the role of a masculine man.
Women who want to know where to find a good man, and how to be the woman that will attract that kind of guy.
I know what it’s like to ask the questions:
– Will I ever find love?
– Are there any decent men left?
– Can I risk getting hurt again?
– Is it worth it?
– Does the kind of man I want even exist?
– Am I going to end up alone?
I know what it’s like to feel like the last single person on the planet…to be scared of getting your heart broken (again!)…and to be even more terrified of ending up alone.
I was there myself…in fact I’ve been there on many occasions throughout my life.
I went through relationship after relationship…and it seemed that each one seemed to hurt more than the last. I felt like I was giving my all…but it was never enough and I always ended up broken hearted and alone.
I watched all of my friends pair up and settle down…I went to wedding after wedding…and then the babies started appearing.
It felt like it was never going to happen for me.
…Until I realised that I’d actually been insane.
That is, I’d been doing the same thing over and over and over again…and expecting different results.
I knew I had to try a new approach, and after some time alone, a lot of research (on men, women dating and relationships) and even more soul-searching I realised that to really be ready for a new relationship, and to put myself in the best position possible to attract the man and relationship that I really wanted would require three key steps.
– First I would need to truly release my past.
– Second I would need to create a meaningful relationship with the most important person in my life…me.
– Third I would need to understand men better and prepare myself for a new relationship.
…and that’s exactly what I did.
The results were incredible and having now walked this path myself, taken these steps and attracted into my life the quality of man, and quality of relationship, I had never experienced before, I want to now share it with you.
I wanted to share the processes I’d created to help other single women to create the relationships that they so richly deserve, so I created the Femininity for the Single Woman Series.
Three video courses, which will take you start to finish through each of these key steps to prepare you for the quality of man and the quality of relationship that you desire and deserve
The Femininity for the Single Woman Series Two – Reconnecting with the Real You
Series two is about cultivating the most important relationship in our lives…and the one so many of us neglect and forget – The relationship with yourself. In this series, we will learn how to move from being our own worst enemy…to our own best friend. I take you through a journey to get to know youself better, understand what really makes you tick and which needs are most important for you to get met (and how to begin meeting them yourself). We get to look at this concept of femininity, understand what it really means to you, and how to connect to it while still feeling like yourself. By understanding yourself better, you can start to learn what you really want and need from a relationship, and how by giving it to yourself first you will finally be able to find it in the men you meet as well.
Session 3 – “Reconnecting with the Real You”
You will begin by discovering…
• How to create you own Individual Fulfillment Formula.
• How be a woman who meets her own needs in positive and life affirming ways!
• Why meeting your own needs is crucial to relationship happiness.
• How to become your own best friend.
• Learning to FLY (How to be a woman whoFirst Love Yourself)… and why it is so important.
Session 4 – “Understanding and Embodying the Feminine”
You Will Learn…
• The Feminine Fundamentals
• Why Masculine energy is like chocolate to a truly Feminine Woman.
• The Eight Elements of how to be Feminine.
• How to reconnect yourself with each individual element in a way that is personally right for you.
• How to be a woman who feels comfortable in her own femininity.
• Fun, interactive exercises and techniques designed to help you experience, own and embody
each one of the eight elements.
• The fastest way back to your Feminine.
• How to be Feminine as a Single Woman.