A discovery session is your opportunity to get the answers that you’re looking for. To get the answers to any questions you might have, to get some one-on-one time with me and to find out how I can help with your personal situation.
We provide a range of different one-to-one coaching and mentorship support to give you the advice, approaches and tools to help you create the relationship that you desire and deserve. These programs are tailored to meet your specific situation and needs.
So you’re in a relationship but things aren’t quite as you’d like them to be…you’re not as happy as you want to be.
- …you and your partner are always arguing, and they never seem to be on your side. Maybe your relationship has plateaued and you don’t know how to revive it.
- …your relationship is good…but you want it to be amazing.
- …you’re bored in your relationship.
- …you don’t understand your partner or they don’t understand you.
- …you don’t know how to connect with your partner.
- …life / kids / business has got in the way.
- …you’re considering ending your relationship.
Our relationship services provide you with everything that you could want and need to build a strong relationship that serves both of your needs.
Through our relationship coaching and mentoring we can:
- Help you understand the differences (and similarities) between men and women, and how these can help your relationship, rather than harm it.
- How to avoid blaming them for what comes naturally to them.
- Teach you how to communicate effectively with your partner so that you both feel heard and understood.
- Help you to both meet their needs and get your needs met.
- Teach you how to create and maintain passion
- Show you how to deal with problems and provide help and support when challenges come up.
- Cover the 12 steps to creating success in any relationship in detail, focusing on the areas of biggest challenge / impact to your and your relationship.
- Provide expert support, guidance and advice for your specific relationship to help avoid or minimise problems and create more love, passion and enjoyment for both of you.
- Femininity for Women in Relationships
- How to attract and create the relationship you desire and deserve.
- Understanding the masculine man
- How to meet the needs of the masculine
- How to communicate to be heard and understood
- Understanding your own needs, and how they can be met
- The Power of Polarity – How the Masculine and Feminine can Flourish together
- Working together – Creating the Relationship you’ve always desired and deserved
- Reviving your Relationship
- Reigniting the Passion in your Relationship
- How to resolve your relationship challenges
What is the difference between Mentoring and Coaching?
One of the questions I get asked on a regular basis is “What is the difference between mentoring and coaching?”
Coaching is the process of unleashing the answers that already exist inside you. Through your coaching sessions I will guide you through a process to help you to uncover and better understand the areas of life in which you would like change, discover options for approaching these, set goals to help you achieve the results you aspire to and supporting you as you move forward.
It’s like you’re standing in an area you don’t know holding a map and wondering which way to turn. As a coach I would ask you explain where you are and where you want to get to, and I can then help you understand the options, help you choose the option you feel is right, set a goal for how long it will take you to get there and then support you along the way, especially when unexpected things pop up along the way.
Mentoring involves developing an area of your life through enhancing the coaching process with expert advice and guidance, sharing and adapting proven techniques and approaches to suit your individual situation. During mentoring sessions I will provide you with guidance, advice, strategies and approaches through my knowledge and experience in the areas I specialise in, to help you to achieve the results that you desire.
Going back to the map example, in exactly the same position, you’re standing in an area you don’t know holding a map and wondering which way to turn. As a mentor I know the area what you’re in and bring my local knowledge with me. Through first understanding where you are and where you want to get to, I can then explain the options available to you and make suggestions based on the fact I’ve walked the path before myself. I can show you local shortcuts, let you know what to pack for the journey and prepare you for things you may encounter along the way. I then walks with you as you work your way from where you are to where you want to be, providing guidance, support, help and advice every step of the way.
I provide coaching and mentoring to clients across the globe through Skype and Telephone Conferencing, as well as face-to-face sessions for local clients.
Your 20-60 Minute Discovery Session
In order to help you decide which approach is best for you and your personal situation, I offer a discounted discovery session, which will be taken off the cost of any coaching or mentoring package booked with me following the session.
This discovery session is time for us to get to know each other and to help you to decide whether coaching, mentoring or an alternative approach is right for your and your specific situation. During the session you will get…
- To explain your personal situation and what help and support you’re looking for (if you know).
- To speak to me personally to decide if my approach and style feel right for you.
- To ask me any questions you might have.
- To find out more about the mentoring and coaching programs available through Feminine 1st.
- To ask for recommendations on alternative coaches and mentors if you would like them – I want to make sure you get the best support possible and feel that you’re working with the right coach or mentor for you.
- Help and support on understanding whether coaching or mentoring (or an alternative approach) would work best for you and you’re personal situation.